Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ross Catching Up

Okay, three weeks went by fast! since I posted last.

I've been more active, and more aware of just trying to be more active in the course of daily living. E.g. Nancy and I walked to Blockbuster, 30 minutes each way. It would have taken 20 minutes to drive, so we got 60 minutes of exercise for the price of 40. And I ride my bike on local errands and appointments when I can. But I haven't lost any weight. I find that when I'm more active, I want to eat more. I need to coordinate the more active lifestyle with more careful eating. Today we stocked up with some low carb snacks. I'm preparing my willpower for the Halloween temptations.

Here's the summary of the last three weeks:

Week ending Oct 4

Bicycling 20.6 miles
Exercise bike 120 min
Walking 50 min

About 223o calories

Week ending Oct 11
Bicycling 22 miles
Exercise bike 135 min
Walking 60 min
Softball 2 games

About 2975 calories

Week ending Oct 18
Exercise bike 150 min
Walking 40 min
Softball 3 games

About 1900 calories

1 comment: