Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kari - Week 2

Finished up week 2 of the running program last week. Saturday I was up to 40 minutes - running half and walking half. I didn't make it on the walking days - I forget why, so last week I only worked out 3 days. I'm starting to feel really good though. I like this program I can tell even after 2 weeks that my endurance is getting better and my body is getting used to it. My friend (the one who started this all) finished the 13 week program and ran for a solid 60 minutes the other day! it was awesome. We were really proud of her and very inspired. She says she's gotten to the point where it's very relaxing and if she starts to feel stressed she just wants to run. She loves it and craves it now. Hoon asked me if I ever thought I would get to that point and I really don't know! Sounds a little crazy, but after 3 months of running consistently I hope that I at least enjoy a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment